Share this Post
Terms & Conditions
1. To reserve your course, students are required to pay a 10% deposit via bank transfer or paypal.
2. Students are required to reimburse the family for any damages caused to the family home.
3. The English Homestay Standard Course includes 15 hours or 20 lessons of private English lessons. The package also includes breakfast (tea/coffee, toast, jam, ham, cheese, cereal, yoghurt) and a two-course dinner in the evening.
4. Students can book Homestay Only on a bed & breakfast or half board basis. Prices provided are for accommodation in a shared room.
5. Students under the age of 14 are accepted. As 24 hour supervision will be provided by their homestay family, junior students will be required to pay an additional 200 Euros per week.
6. No smoking is permitted in the house. Guests may use the smoking area provided in the garden.
7. A supplement charge of 200 Euros is applied from the 20th December to the 6th of January.
8. You are welcome to bring an additional guest with you even if they do not book an English Course.
9. Guests are welcome to avail of the free wifi service which is available throughout the house. It is your responsibility to ensure that your laptop/smartphone/tablet/etc., is properly set-up to enable you to connect to our standard wifi system.
10. Students will be provided with a key to both their room and the main house door on arrival.
11. Bed linen (sheets, blankets/duvet) and towels are provided.
12. Rooms will be cleaned and a fresh set of bed linen will be provided once a week.
13. Guests may use the household’s washing facilities to do their laundry.
14. All EU citizens are entitled to free healthcare in Malta provided they show their EU healthcard.
15. Students who are non-EU residents should ensure that they are covered by health insurance.
16. Students are responsible for their own property during their stay. We do not accept responsibility for any personal items which may be lost or damaged.
17. Guests should ensure that they are at the correct meeting point at the correct time for their tours. Should a guest miss their tour, substitutes cannot be provided.
18. Entrance charges to museums, attractions and ferry charges are not included in the package charges.
19. Students will not be accompanied on their tours by members of their homestay family.
20. Kindly note that Immersion Course Prices have been calculated as a weekly package and should therefore be booked on a weekly basis. Subject to our discretion a refund of one third of the nightly price may be offered for unutilised accommodation.